vrijdag 3 mei 2013

New In | Neon Green Leopard Shirt

Hey everyone!

Yesterday was my birthday!! Yayy, I'm really getting old... But, to forget about the anti-wrinkle cream and the anti-cellulite stuff I probably need to buy between now and a few days, my boyfriend decided to spoil me!

I got a lot of presents and of course I would do a review about them. But for now, let's talk about the only shirt I really loved when I was shopping in Rotterdam yesterday.

To start off, Rotterdam is like heaven to me! It was the first time for us to get there, and we didn't even see all the shops. Not to mention they have at least two stores of each in the centre, and about four MacDonalds?!? Anyway, it is definitely a place where you would see me again!

But about this shirt. I am a huge fan of Monki, but since there isn't any nearby and I actually never have the money... I never bought something from that brand. But now, I am happy that I can finally wear something of them! When I saw this shirt I was in love. It is really neon-ish, which I like! Also the little leopard print in it makes it even more fashionable! Although it is short, and I'm more from the longer shirts, I just wouldn't forgive myself if I haven't bought it. This shirt sure is a must have for my summercloset!

This awesome Monki-shirt is the best clothing-item I bought since I started New In. I can't wait to wear it! It is great on a hot summers day with shorts, I can already imagine how lovely that will be!

I hope you enjoyed this blog, and stay tuned!

Bweyo,
Li Hao


Geen opmerkingen: