maandag 6 oktober 2014

Kirito GGO Cosplay | Final Part

So more than a month ago I cosplayed as Kirito from Sword Art Online, but I totally forgot the second cosplay part... =.=' Sorry guys!

In the first cosplay part I already showed you the most of the costume, but let me show you the things that were needed to make this cosplay complete in this second cosplay part!

First of all, I needed a wig. I do not have superlong hair and my hair wasn't in the right condition to dye it again (yeah, my hair has suffered a lot within the last couple of months) so I thought a wig was the best option. I'm not really sure it this is the right colour. I've seen some people cosplaying Kirito with black hair, but to me it doesn't look like black-black in the anime. It's more a darkbrown-black to me. So I bought (what I thought was) a dark brown wig, titled with Kirito GGO. But when it came in, it wasn't that dark brown as the picture. I still used it though, but I think I still need to find a way to get the wig darker haha.
What my costume couldn't miss, was a pair of pants. It might looked sexy without, but I didn't want to take that risk. To find a black pants was harder than I thought. Much harder! I could only find skinny jeans or pants that were way over my budget. In the end I found these, which had a discount. They were too long so I cut it the desired length and sewed it together. See here the result!
And last but not least, I needed some boots! They are not the same as Kirito, but I thought this would do ^_^. These are casual boots that I can wear everyday, which is nice. Also the boots were on sale. I love sales so much! They can give me what I want without getting broke.


Stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: