maandag 13 mei 2013

Look of the Week 19 | Attach accesoires

Hey everyone!
This look of the week is colourful! Not only is pink my favourite color, I'm also lucky to have these bright yellow pants. Last week was pretty sunny, and I would have been perfect if there wasn't that much wind but I shouldn't complain. :)

Here I wear one of my lovely shirts. I like it that the sleeves are halfway and that it doesn't feel like a sweater. It's loose so it is also really comfy. I also haven't worn my pants in a couple of weeks, so I thought it would be funny to also wear these this time. Sometimes I think the look would be to bright, but I cannot imagine that this pants will look awesome on a grey or even black shirt. I should think for something that makes the pants eyecatching, while my look doesn't look like a unicorn-rainbow-thingy.

And, I even put some jewelry on this time! This look was way to boring so I thought: Why not put some bracelets on? I'm not the type for jewelry, but I do like to wear it sometimes. What do you think, should I do  this more often? :)

And I know I look a little pregnant or just fat on the photo. Screw this :') Not to mention my horrifying face... Wanno know how this comes? It's exam-time! Yes, I have my exams and so I'm not even trying to look good or whatever. I hope I'll graduate and after that I can do more than just eat or study haha. So, now you know.


This was my LOTW, hope you enjoyed it!

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Shirt - Fishbone
Pants - H&M
Shoes - Atmosphere
Accesoires - [got from a friend]

Geen opmerkingen: