vrijdag 31 mei 2013

SAO Asuna Schooluniform | Part 2



Hello everyone!
Today I went further with this costume, but sad enough, it's not done yet. Anyway, let me show you what I did today!

I started with the blouse. Yesterday I bought a blouse, but too bad they only sold male sizes, and the smallest size was like...three times my size?!? So I thought it would be a good idea if I sew the sideparts to let the size shrimp. As you can see, the result is just terrible, but I couldn't care less. The only parts that are important to me are the collar and the upperpart. I made the blue stripes with a textile marker, but that was awful! At the end it did turn out great, but it is something that I would not do again any time soon.


When the blouse was done, I kept going with my skirt. Now it is (almost) finished! I attached the zipper and after that I desired it in my bodysize. The only thing that I need to do is to cut the upperpart, but I have to wait for that until my jacket is completely finished.


After the skirt I made the collar for my jacket. Little did I know this also was going to be terrible! This definitely took me the longest today. I cut it several times and at the end I sewed two sides together ( I thought that one piece of fabric would be too thin). By the time that was done, I surely wasn't. I also needed to put the with pieces on it. To be honest, the skirt was easy as pie compared to this collar! But I did it, and I'm glad it is over.


And last but not least, I tried to make the patches. In the beginning it went well, but when I started to draw the bird with the black fineliner, it became a mess. I now have to re-do one of them, and still need to figure out how I can draw the birds without making black stains.

Tomorrow I'll post the last one. If it is not done by then, I have a huge problem :'). Hope you liked my blog and stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao


Geen opmerkingen: