dinsdag 28 mei 2013

Asiagoodies | Rilakkuma Phonecase

Hey everyone!

Last sunday I went to the fleemarket, and by suprise I found this phonecase! I already wanted a rilakkuma phonecase, but I could only find them online, and those prices are quite shocking, against the price I paid for this case.

I really like Rilakkuma, as I also said some posts before :) That I found this one by accident, made me so happy! I was struggling the whole time to buy or to not buy the case online, but when I found this one so cheap I just couldn't resist myself.

Although it was hard searching for the right colour ( since they had many cases with colours like pink, red, black, blue, but the original colour was nowhere to be found) I'm happy to find mine. I still need to get used to it, because it isn't that easy anymore to put it into my pocket since I'm afraid the ears will break off somehow. But I love it! I think I cannot find another phonecase that would fit me and my phone better than this one. :)

Hope you enjoyed my blog and stay tuned! :)
Bweyo,
Li Hao


Geen opmerkingen: