zondag 26 mei 2013

Look of the Week 21 | Catch a Coat

Hey everyone!

A new Look of the Week, this time with my new amazing coat! It's not only to show off my coat, but also because it is way to cold to go outside without. I'm busy thinking about my new layout and what I can blog about, so as you can see my LOTW isn't that...cool.

Anyway, two days ago I showed you my new coat and I thought it would be a good idea to show you how it actually looks on a body. Always when I go out shopping and I see something nice, if it is just hanging on a hanger or a doll wears it, most of the times I get dissapointed because it doens't look that nice as it looks on them. Does anyone else has the same thing?

But now about the look. As I told before it is not awesome or special or something. This is just what I would wear everyday when it is still a bit cold outside, just as now. I'm wearing my favourite blue jeans and my one and only trapped Allstars. I definitely need to buy new shoes!

And also, I did my hair again! I got inspired on youtube, since I follow hair and make-up tutorials. My hair looks shorter, but I think this is kinda cool when you want something else! What do you think?

Hope you liked my blog, and stay tuned! Because I'm not done yet soon ;).
PS: It is just me or does my head looks way bigger than my body on the first photo? O.o It's the best I got but...still scary.

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Coat - Sutherland
Jeans - Fishbone
Shoes - Allstars

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

For a grammar nazi, you need to correct some words :)

waaaay = way
Haning = hanging
allstars = Allstars
makeuptutorials = make-up tutorials


:) Grtz s

Unknown zei

Well thank you ^^ I think I made mistakes because I typed too quickly. Thank you grammar nazi haha.