woensdag 8 mei 2013

Asiagoodies | The China Edition

Hey everyone!
Here another part of my birthdaypresents. I almost love everything that has to do with the asian culture, especially when it's something that gives you luck. So my little brothers know, and I really love them to buy such cute things for me!

Firstly I got this Chinese lucky cat. I always wanted to have one, and finally got one! Not to mention that this one is pretty big! It now stands on my windowsill. So everytime I walk into my room I see him moving with his paw. Can't wait for the luck he is throwing to me :).


Secondly I got these lucky chopsticks. My own chopsticks broke a while ago and I couldn't find chopsticks I like, until now! It came with this luxurious case. After I eat with these chopsticks, I clean them and put them back into the case right away. This case is stored in my room. This case also came with two little holders for the chopsticks. I'm really happy with these. I love the color, the case, just everything!


And last but not least, I got some chinese soap. Don't ask me what is written on it, I can't read chinese haha. This soap smells strongly like a real rose. I really love the smell. I haven't used it yet, but even now my whole room smells like lovely roses. Awesome right?

Hope you enjoyed this blog, and don't forget to stay tuned! :)

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: