zaterdag 25 mei 2013

Asiagoodies | Rilakkuma earphones

Hey everyone!
Guess what I got? My own earphones by Rilakkuma! I'm very excited to show you. I'm a big fan of all the cute stuff Rilakkuma has, from pillows till chopsticks till...earphones? My boyfriend is so sweet to bought these for me, all the way from Singapore.

Since it was my birthday (already over 3 weeks ago) he wanted to buy me something from Rilakkuma. He told me that, because he knows I become so curious when I know what kind of present(or even with something else) it is, but don't know exactly. He got me some other presents on my birthday itself, but the shipping of this took long, so for the past three weeks he is 'torturing' me with my Rilakkuma present.







But today, he got them deliverd and gave them to me. I was so happy! I never thought that there would excist something such as Rilakkuma earphones. He told me what the site was, and really, wow! They got so much cool stuff. This earphones actually were limited edition, and I still can't believe I'm one of the few lucky ones who've got them! I will also definitely buy more Rilakkuma things from that store if I'm doing large purchase. :)

What do you think about these earphones? Yay or nay? I think they are really cute and awesome! It sure is something you won't see often, especially when it is limited edition.

I hope you liked my blog, and stay tuned!

Bweyo,
Li Hao

If you want to go to the website yourself, it is rilakkumashop.com :). Go to new arrivals and you'll be amazed by what you see!



Geen opmerkingen: