maandag 16 september 2013

Babyface B.B Cream Moisture review

I'm back with another review. This time it's about It's Skin Babyface B.B Cream Moisture. Every girl wants to have a flawless skin, and we all know B.B cream is a great solution for that. That's why I wanted to try this B.B Cream. This is also the first time I've ever had a product by It's Skin. So far, so good. I'm interested in the other products by this Korean brand, since I feel so good about this B.B Cream.

This B.B Cream comes in two types: The Moisture and the Silky B.B Cream. I've chosen the Moisture B.B Cream, because my skin feels dry with this terrible weather here. My skin also cannot handle all the makeup I put on my skin when I cosplay. The Result: A dry, red skin full of pimples. :(

That's why I wanted to try this moisturizing B.B cream. First thing I noticed, is that this B.B cream covers my face easily. Not just because this formula covers well. This formula is lightweight and blends well, which makes your face looks flawless instantly. What's just as pleasant, is the smell of this cream. And last but not least: it makes your skin smoother! That's what we're looking for right?

How the formula looks on my hand.
The only thing I'm not really satisfied with, is how this product moistures my skin. Sure, it's better than I'm used to with other products. But, I'd hoped for a better result. Anyway, when this tube is empty, I know I will have it on my wishlist again.

Hope you liked it and stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Product information
Name: Babyface B.B Cream Moisture by It's Skin
Volume: 35 ml
Description: Covers skin flaws naturally, Makes skin smoother, Protects skin from UVA, Block both UVA and AVB, SPF 36++
Ingredients: Peach extract, Safflower extract, Apple extract, Lemon balm leaf extract
Hao to use: Apply a moderate amount using hand, puff, or brush.


Geen opmerkingen: