maandag 13 mei 2013

Announcement.. the exam-edition

Hello you guys!

For the ones that have read my LOTW, know I'm having my exams these days. That's why I won't post until my exams are over. I WILL do my Look of the Weeks, but that is really it. I'm really stressed, just like everyone else, and I'm so afraid that I won't graduate.

So, for this time school is more important than the rest. Hope you can understand. But when my exams are finished: I will blog everything I can think about! I try to do even more blogs, besides my work and wallet with no money in it. So please stay tuned, and I will post some interesting things again when my exams are over. My last exam is on May 22th, so that's not too long right? ;)

See you soon!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

1 opmerking:

Lisa 13 zei

Heel veel succes de komende tijd! Je kunt het! xx