zaterdag 4 mei 2013

Asiagoodies | Hello Kitty Style

Hey everyone!
When I got spoiled last thursday because it was my birthday, we came by a little Hello Kitty shop. I think Hello Kitty is something cute, so I ran into the tiny shop and looked if I saw something nice. And I did!

First I got this Hello Kitty hat. I found this so rare that it was a must have. Not that I would ever wear this though, okay maybe when I'm in a weird mood or whatever, but this is something I wanna decorate my room with.

Next I got these cute dark Kitty earrings. They are so heavy and big! But I really like them. Since last thursday I wear them and I got pretty used to the weight of it. I find it so cute and adorable, but the fact that it's dark makes it less 'baby-girl' like. They also had other colors, but I liked this one the best!

And last but not least, my key cap. Even after years I can't get used to my keys, and still have to search which key I need for my house, my cycle and so on. So now: my Hello Kitty cap! When I need to open the door, I just have to grab my Hello Kitty and know it is the right key. Pretty handy right? Also with the slipovers they had several designs, but I like bows so I chose this on. :)

Those were the three things I got from the Hello-Kitty store. They had many more things as pluche, mugs, shirts, necklaces and even slippers! I never saw a Hello Kitty store before, but when I'm in Rotterdam again, I'll definitely check that one out!


I hope you enjoyed my blog, stay tuned!

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: