zondag 5 mei 2013

Look of the Week 18 | Shining Spring

Hey everyone!

This weeks look is very colourful! I tried to make it a bit funky, but still great for an everydaylook. I always liked pink and green as a mach, and now I have put it into this outfit! I didn't want to overwhelm everything, so I added my bleachprinted jeans combined with my grey shoes with some pink details, to match the rest of the outfit.

As I told you before I really like my new shirt which I got from the Monki. The neon colour really gives me the summerfeeling! Since it is still a bit cold when there is wind, I decided to match my outfit with my pink blazer. This also adds bright colours which I like in Spring/Summer.

Since my neon-shirt is a bit short, I put a black tanktop underneath. What do you think? Is this good to go? I find that it attaches playfulness to the outfit. Furthermore I decided to go with my bleached jeans, to even make it more playful! I rather be an outstander, what about you? :) Last but not least my shoes. I wear this because of the pink details, to match it with my blazer as said above.

Hope you liked my blog and stay tuned!

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Shirt - Monki
Blazer - [no brand]
Tanktop - H&M
Jeans - Criminal Damage
Shoes - Atmosphere

Geen opmerkingen: