dinsdag 26 augustus 2014

New In | Kirito GGO Wig


Hey everyone,
I finally received my wig for my Kirito cosplay! I thought I wouldn't have it within time, but it did! I have lot to worry about for my Tohka cosplay, so I don't want to worry about Kirito's as well.

When I put the wig on, I noticed that it's already trimmed. I couldn't be more lucky! I cannot trim properly... I always take some scissors and cut a wig on good luck. Seriously, it's almost a workout for me to cut the bangs of a wig. I'm so exhausted and sweaty when it comes to cutting a wig.
My wighead looks weird with this wig XD
The only thing I'm not sure about, is the haircolour. They say it would be dark brown, but when I see my wig in daylight, it's too light. It's not the darkbrown, almost black colour that Kirito has in the game. For now I will have it this way, but when I have some time left (that would be after the convention) I will dye this wig.
Sorry for the bad quality...
Abunai is getting so close..I'm really stressed out because of my costumes and I don't have much time left...(T.T)
Be sure to stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: