maandag 2 december 2013

Missha the style 4D Mascara black review

I love mascara's. They can easily brighten up your whole make-up look. I'm not the type to wear a lot of make-up at all times, so only bb cream and mascara will do for me! This time I bought the 4D mascara by Missha.
the mascara!

This mascara comes in two different types: 3D and 4D. 3D has a long-lasting function and the 4D mascara is to give your eyes volume. Now I've had several mascara's already which gave my lashes a volume-boost, but didn't seem natural to me. This mascara is different. Only when you're up close, you see I'm wearing mascara. Or else, it just looks like I have beautiful long lashes myself!

Both pieces
The square brush
That's something I really like: a natural look. It brightens my eyes and make them appear bigger and cuter, since this mascara also lift your lashes up. Sometimes I use an eyelash curler for that extra pop-out look, but it's not necesarry.

The brush is square-shaped. They did it so this would prevent excessive liquid coats, and it helps to push up the eyelashes. I sure did notice that it pushes up my lashes. I also believe that this mascara has a light formula. It doesn't weight down my lashes. It's also waterproof, which is a nice extra, if you're living in a rainy area. :)
I applied the formula several times. As you can see, it's not thick,
which gives you more natural lashes
Before(L) and after (R)
What I like:
- The consistency. It doesn't weight down my lashes
- It's waterproof
- It gives you a natural look
- It's long lasting
- It's cheap!

What I dislike:
- Don't buy this when you love dramatic eyelashes. This mascara only gives you a natural look.

Hope you liked it and stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Product information:
Name: The Style 4D Mascara by Missha
Volume: 7 gr
Description: This mascara completes your make-up clearly with the square brush. It makes your eyelashes deep and luxury.
Ingredients: Botanial Wax
Hao to use: Take an appropriate amount onto brush, smooth down your eyelashes lightly. Apply it rolling up your lashes.

Geen opmerkingen: