vrijdag 24 mei 2013

New In | Khaki coat with Leopard print

Hey everyone!!

So, after having my finals done, I couldn't wait to show you what kind of new coat I bought! I've always wanted a khaki coat, and I searched everywhere! At a time I even thought it was better to forget about it, and so I did...

Until I found this jacket by Sutherland accidently, Yay! But I should have known you never take things for granted. When I saw this coat and I pulled on this jacket, it was too big. And there were no 1 size smallers, only 2 sizes. So I thought: you know, mayby I fit this one. Well guess what? I didn't! I asked one of the employers if they had anything left in store, but they didn't.

Lucky me there also excist something called online shopping! So I went to the online site of this store ( the Sting) and I found my jacket, in my size!  What I was going through, just for one jacket, can you believe it?

And so now I have my jacket, which I'm very proud off. There were jackets like these, but there was always something that I disliked: the length, the buttons, and if it was not the jacket itself it was te pricetag on it. What I like about this jacket is the colour of course and the tie, which kind of coat I was looking for. Furthermore, the best part was the inside! I really love how they attached blue with leopard on the inside. That's what makes a piece of clothing special.

Hope you liked my story about this coat, and stay tuned!!

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: