maandag 7 oktober 2013

Review: Tsubaki Oil Shining Treatment with Tsubaki Oil EX

Since the weather changes all the time, my hair gets damaged. Lately my hair is dry and frizzy, and that's not only because I dyed it a couple of weeks ago. So now, I want to give my hair a special treatment, and this Tsubaki Oil by the japanese brand Shiseido is going to give that treatment to my hair.


The tube looks 'normal', it's not like all the kawaii stuff I'm used to haha. And since I can't read japanese, I decided to research what this treatment actually does for your hair. This treatment is like a condition. After washing your hair, you apply this product evenly and massage it into hair and scalp. After twenty minutes, you wash it out and condition as usual. At least that's what I found. But to be honest, I'm not the type to jump under the shower twice. So I use it as a leave-in daily haircare. And that works fine for me.

Tsubaki oil is actually camellia oil. The camellia oil comes from the flower Cammelia Japonica, which is Tsubaki in Japanese. And this special ingredient gives you the soft and shiny hair. But I don't know if that works for everyone. I use this treatment two or three times a week, and my hair looks and feels smoother. But only for a short period. After I washed my hair, it looks like my hair is the same as before. Week after week, my hair does look more healthier. But the results are not coming as fast as I want to. That's the only thing I have to complain though.

Pro's:
-Easy to use
-Has a nice, floral smell
-Handy tube
-Makes your hair shine and feel soft
-It's easier to comb your hair

Cons:
-Does not give healthy,shiny results as fast as I want to.
-For me it's too expensive for what this product does.

Hope you liked it and stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao


Product information
Name: Tsubaki Shining Oil Treatment with Tsubaki Oil EX by Shiseido
Volume: 70 gr
Description: Shiseido Tsubaki Shining Treatment containts concentraded pure Camellia oil which makes your hair healthy, elastic and shiniy. The repair ingredients helps to sensor damages on the hair. Your hair gets a shiny couting from depths of your hair. It has a camellia flower scent
Ingredients: Camellia oil, PA/MA Polymer, Pearls extracts, Honey extract
Hao to use: After shampooing your hair, massage this product into hair and scalp. Leave this for 20 minutes before washing out.



Geen opmerkingen: