maandag 14 oktober 2013

Asian Market 2013

Last weekend there was an Asian Market nearby, so I couldn't allow me to stay at home. It was the first time I've visited a market like this. And it was not what I've expected, but it still was quite fun. The first time I arrived, it was still closed. How should I know they opened at 1:00 pm when I couldn't find anything on that site? So, I went back home and waited, so I'll be right on time when I would leave for a second time.

And yes, I arrived at 1.30 pm. My first impression, the bad smell. Luckly they also had some foodstands to the delicious smell of Indonesion food blew the bad smell away. Kinda. I didn't bought anything, since there wasn't something I really wanted. Yes, I wanted a Kimono so bad, but couldn't afford it :(. It was nice, to be there. It really felt like I was in an other country.

There were a lot of different stands. Some sold clothing, others sold religion things such as Buddha's or Lucky Cats, there was also a stand which sold some cute stuff (I liked that one the most!), there was a stand which sold all kinds of asianmusic, and as I said before, there were foodstands. I loved the foodstands.

As soon as I got by a foodstand, I started to get hungry. When I saw people with food on their plate, I got even hungrier! At the end, I was strong enough not to buy any food. Because in the evening I would go out with dinner with my family. At an Indonesian restaurant. That made this day full of asianstuff complete.

I see you next time!
Bweyo,
Li Hao


Geen opmerkingen: