dinsdag 29 oktober 2013

This Day's outfit: Black Stockings, J-style

When I'm typing this, I'm already on my way to Amsterdam, where I will be face to face with Jrockband OneOkRock. I imagined my look for this day months ago. And today, I'm wearing it! Something I see as a typical japanese fashionstyle, are the stockings. I see them a lot of times with highschool uniforms (or at least that's what they show in anime's), and with the Lolita-style you can't be missing them too.



And wearing my stocks, brings me a little closer to the japanese culture. I like to wear something special at every event. I mean, who would wear pyjama's when you're going a night out? Not me haha. Unless my night out is in bed, which isn't actually 'out'. Nevermind!

What I like to wear with my stockings, is a short skirt. Of course, not too short, nor too tight. Just the way I'm wearing it now, is perfect for me. And the belt I'm wearing is attached to this skirt! Isn't that awesome? I like it when studs gives the clothing a touch. The belt makes the skirt complete, it makes the whole outfit complete!

So, what do you think?

Since I don't just want to wear black, I also wear a white shirt. I hoped for a little more colour, but I wasn't able to find something like that. I don't want the figuration to be cut off by the skirt, so the this shirt did a great job with the text. It has a little red too, so it has some colour!

I like this combination of clothing, but to finish the outfit, I wear these tough boots. These are my favourite boots. They are waterproof and supercomfortable to wear. And since I will be standing for the next couple of hours, or even dance, these come in handy.

Hope you liked it, stay tuned!
Studs! <3
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Shirt - Bershka
Skirt + Belt- H&M
Stockings - H&M
Shoes - Dr. Martens

Geen opmerkingen: