maandag 28 oktober 2013

MGC Experience 2013!


At October 26th, an other convention arrived called MGC. As you all know, I love conventions! Doesn't matter how big or small they are, it's just a must for me to visit. And also this time. MGC is one of the smaller conventions, when you compare it with conventions like Abunai or Animecon. But that doesn't matter, I enjoyed myself every minute that day. I also went last year. To watch that post, click here!

Compared to last year, MGC grew a lot! There were a lot more people, at least in my eyes. So I hope that the convention is going to be elsewhere, at a place with some more space. Besides the amount of people, people were very friendly. Some even twerked in front of my camera! That's what makes conventions so lovely. It's way easier to talk to people here, than in general. At least for me. Everybody is so friendly, and it's easy to make new friends.


Unfortunaly I wasn't able to stay long, since I also had to work that day. But for the time being there, I had an amazing time. I can't wait for Nishicon to arrive!! And, normally I like to be unique with my cosplay. Of course, this isn't always the case. But this time, I enjoyed myself being one of the fifty pikachu's around there. This pikachu costume is the first costume I ever got, but never wore (besides sleeping hihi).


The place was the same as last year. But it was a bit to crowded for me this year.As I said before, I hope they will choose a bigger location next year. Even all the tickets were sold! I like to see a small convention grow so fast. Lucky me I bought tickets way before MGC, just to be sure I was able to go to the convention. I don't like missing conventions!!! You can almost say I'm a bit addicted haha.





Anyway, I will post stuff about the deallerroom in another post. I didn't bought anything, but my boyfriend was so sweet enough to buy me a cute, little, cuddly toy. And I like to talk about stuff they sell, so I better tell you that in a different post.

My pikachu outfit!!
And last but not least: tomorrow is a concert I'm going to. I will show you tomorrow what my outfit will be! It is a Jrock band, called OneOkRock. You should check that out!

Bweyo,
Li Hao



Geen opmerkingen: