donderdag 10 oktober 2013

Fabric hunting with no money

It's that time again, that I have to think what I should wear for a cosplayconvention. There are two coming up: MGC Experience at 26th of October and Nishicon at 16th of November. For MGC, I already made up my mind. I will wear the first costume I ever got, but never wore before. Nishicon is a different story. I like to think about cosplay-outfits everyday, and so everyday I was thinking as whom I would cosplay at Nishicon. Finally, I made a decision. I would make the costume myself, since that is something that I LOVE to do haha.



















Lucky me, a couple of days ago there was a fabric market! When I went searching for fabric for my Asuna Schooluniform, I also visited that market and found the perfect fabric. And this time, I also did. I was looking for some yellow fabric, since that was the only colour I needed. Half of my cosplay was bought already (without knowing I would use it for cosplay!), so I only needed some yellow fabric to make my outfit complete.

And as I said before, I found it! There were a lot of yellow fabrics, in different shades of yellow and different material, but there was one fabric that I just cannot take my eyes of. So I bought it. But, I forgot something...my money. I had money, but not cash. And I needed to pay with cash...and there was not an atm nearby... help!


Finally, I did got the fabric I wanted. Me and my friend were searching through all our pockets to look for some cash, and at the end we were able to buy 1.20 meters of fabric. My goal was to buy 2 meters, but I hope that this will do as well. I think I would have enough fabric if I measure things precisely. I still have time till 16th November! So I guess this story will have a good ending anyways haha. But as whom I cosplay, will be a secret untill then hihi.


Hope you liked it!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: