vrijdag 25 oktober 2013

EatYourKimchi Amsterdam fanmeet video


It took much longer than I thought, but you know what they say: better late than never! So, here it is!! I'm working with a new program, that's why it took so long. And, it was a bit frustrating that the videos that have been made, do not have the quality I'm used to. Normally I film with a professional camera, but that wasn't allowed...

Anyway, the groupphoto's also came online!! At one photo you cannot even see me, but at this on you do. And yes, I have a weird face! (at least on this picture) But that doesn't matter anyway. Every time I watch this video or look at the pics, or even watch Simon and Martina's own video about this fanmeet, I get a warm feeling inside. I really hope that I have the opportunity to see them once more, to get their autograph and perhaps make an even better picture!
this was the 'normal' photo, look how crazy we are!

Tomorrow is MGC Experience, and I'm really excited!! Now I understand this new program I use for editing a bit more, so I guess that the video I'll make is going to be posted this sunday. Stay tuned!!
To check out MGC Experience last year, click here.

Enjoy!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: