donderdag 31 oktober 2013

One Ok Rock Concert 29th October 2013



It's two days ago since the concert, but I still can feel the adrenaline rushing through my body. This was a totally different concert than the concert of  Jay Park. I'm glad that there was enough space, so I was able to dance. And I was not the only who liked to dance! The whole crowd went crazy, that was really cool to see.

When I arrived, the queue was way longer than I expected. I was even wondering if all those people would fit in the same place! And, it was extremely cold (at least when you wore my outfit). It seems hours that I was standing there with my friend. Later than expected, we were able to get inside. The wardrobe was very busy, so me and my friend just ran off to the concertroom to get a good place. As I said before, there was enough space, so I just dropped my coat on the floor.



The concert should began at 8 o'clock, but not everybody was inside yet. So we had to wait for another twenty minutes, but I was so excited that time was going by very slow. Normally for me, time flies. And so did the concert itself.

It was fun to see how One Ok Rock connected theirselves with their fans. They said countless times how much they thanked us for coming, and that they will get back to Amsterdam again. Their music was awesome, but maybe too loud. I didn't hear much the day after. Still, that was totally worth it!

I also wanted to film a couple of songs, but I was having so much fun that only the video above turned out 'good'. I really wanted to film their song 'The Beginning', because it is my favourite song. I didn't even dance, and that's hard for me when I'm having such a good time. But, somewhere in the middle, my phone stopped filming, just out of nowhere. So I don't have the whole video of that song :(


They played songs I actually never heard, but which are now my favourites. This concert Rocked! And not just a little bit haha. I'm still thinking 'Wow', I just cannot get this concert out of my mind. And I don't want to, it was too awesome, just like Jay Park's concert last month. I really hope there will be given more Korean en Japanese concerts, I can't get enough of them.


Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: