donderdag 17 oktober 2013

Simon and Martina's hugs are the best! - Eat Your Kimchi Fanmeet 15 Oct 2013

Yesterday was the fanmeeting, and it was awesome! Not only did I get the chance to sit in the front of the second rank, everybody also got the chance to hug them! I really like the way Simon and Martina are, they are so close with their fans!! I even started a little chat with Martina, she is so nice! And Simon thanked us a thousand times for coming haha.

It all started at 3 pm. Me and my friends just arrived at Amsterdam Central station, and were heading to the Comedy Theater. That was like, 15 minute walk? Not that long, but the rain screwed it up. When we arrived, there were just a couple other nasties, and we had to wait for another two hours before we could entry the building.


There was a first rank row and a second rank row, and me and my friends got second rank. The first rank was sold out in no time, even with all the errors on the site. I think I still got lucky that I actually was able to buy these tickets. Standing for almost two hours, with lots of rain, the doors opened. BOOYA! That was about time haha.

The first thing I noticed was that the theatre was quite small. We were able to get as much at the front as possible with a second rank ticket, and even there you had little space. It was hard to go to the toilet, or just to have a whole chair for yourself.




But finally, when everybody settled down, Simon and Martina came up! First there was a Q&A. Some of us had the chance to ask them questions and they would answer. Then, there was a little suprise. If you were lucky you would find a note beneath your chair, and Martino or Simon would give you a little present. So sweet!! But the most fun part were the challenges. There was a wheel Simon and Martina had to spin, and when it ended on a category they could do 'challenge' or 'multiple choice question'.

And that was so much fun! The most times they did a challenge, and in the end the audience could decide the category! I never laughed so hard in my life! They had to dance, invent their own kpopband, had to do typical dutch games and more! Especially Martina was funny to watch.




And in the end, just 80 minutes later, it was time to take pictures! Every row (that's about 15 people) could take two pictures with them: A 'normal' one and a crazy one. And, you were able to hug them and chat a little. As soon as I got my picture I will post it in an other blog. And I will upload a little video about the meeting! So you guys can get an idea about this awesome meeting.

See you soon!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: