woensdag 30 oktober 2013

MGC deallerroom + my purchase


look at all those cute Nigiri's!!

It's already four days ago that I went to Utrecht, where the convention took place. I'm glad that I make films about conventions, so that the memory stays close. And also that I can buy stuff, also a way to let the memories stay. Whenever I see my cute nigiri pluche, I get happy.

I like to buy cuddly toys, but I love to get them! Yes, I might be too old for them, but I just cannot get rid of the desire to have them. I like everything cute, and once I see this I am not able to resist. So that was a hard time in the deallerroom: There was a lot I had to resist. There were a lot of cuddly toys around there.



What I also saw a couple of times, were figurinestands. I'm not a fan of figurines, but it is cool to see how gorgeous they look though. What I also found amazing were all the swords! I really want to have one of Asuna, but for now I can't afford one. I hope I can buy one in the future, and perhaps make the original costume myself!


Something else I also really wanna have, is rilakkuma. Of course, I have a lot already, but you can say I'm addicted. Every little thing I see of Kuma, is a musthave for my bedroom. I. Want. It. All!! Sp yes, it wasn't easy to just come back with one cuddly toy. What I did miss though was the K-pop stand. I always see them at every convention. There also was one last year! But this time, there wasn't. Or else I would repeat my habit and buy a kpop-poster (probably 2ne1).

This was it, hope you enjoyed and stay tuned!

Bweyo,
My nigiri sushi <3
Li Hao
PS: One Ok Rock yesterday was awesome!!!

Geen opmerkingen: