zondag 13 oktober 2013

Eat Your Kimchi in Amsterdam! - 2 days left


It is already more than a month ago since I got my EYK tickets!! And now, there are only two days left! It's the same with Jay Park, things are going to fast. But at the same time, it can't go fast enough! At the 4th of September, I already made a blog(<- click here), about how exciting I was that I, in the very end, got the tickets!

And now I'm just hoping everything will be okay. Things are not going as smooth as I hoped for. Hallyucon says that we nasties can take pictures, but not with a professional camera. But I only have a professional camera...so I need to figure out what I shall do. To be honest, I disagree with that fact. The more pictures with good quality, the better right? At least that's what I think.

And, Simon and Martina have their own costumshirts, but they wouldn't arrive in time. I don't know what Hallyucon is going to do now, but I was really looking forward to buy a costumshirt as a memory of that day! I hope that the shirts are still available at some time, cause I wanna have one real bad!

Anyway, these two things are not letting me down. It will all work out at the 15th I guess. Just need to stay positive :)! The only thing that I'm really praying for is that it won't rain on tuesday. That would really suck! I still need to figure out what I'm going to wear, but I'm thinking of the Kuma-Hoodie and my purple Vans-shoes. I'll show you later in a post what I wore that day, because the professional-camera issue is not gonna hold me back from me making pics!

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: