maandag 4 november 2013

Holika Holika jewel-light waterproof eyeliner black #1 review


I'm back with another review! This time it's about Holika Holika's jewel-light eyeliner. They have many different colors, but I've chosen for the black one. Most of the time when I use an eyeliner, it's black. But since I'm really loving this eyeliner, I'm thinking of buying another color.



I have this eyeliner for a while now, and it's still one of my favourite products. Black is real black, and it's easy to apply. It's also a standard item I use when I cosplay, because I can make different eyeshapes without trying too hard. Plus, it is waterproof! Really, whenever I try to get it off with water, it just won't. You have to be really careful though, that you won't irritate the skin around your eyes. To prevent that, I always use a swab with a bit of eyemake-up remover.


The texture of this eyeliner is very creamy, which makes me think it will smudge easily. But I was wrong. Yes, it smudge under my eyes, but only after a couple of hours or when my skin is oily. Besides that, it doesn't! Although you can smudge it out yourself for a more shady look, the eyeliner will keep in place. That's why it's one of my favourite items.


Where I have to be careful though, is sharpen the pencil. Because of the creamy texture it doesn't go as smooth as it would with other pencils. Over time you get used to it. ;)



Still, If I want the perfect cat-eye, I rather use liquid eyeliner because of it's exactness. But for an everyday look this is the eyeliner you're looking for!

What I like:
- the creamy texture
- the amount of colours!
- It's waterproof

What I dislike:
- Sharpning might be a problem sometimes
- The black colour smudges out after a couple of hours

Hope you enjoyed and stay tuned,
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Product information:
Name: Jewel-light waterproof eyeliner by Holika Holika (Mine is #1 Black)
Volume: 2.2g
Description: a long lasting waterproof eyeliner that stays on your eyes without smudging through sweat or sebum. This eyeliner contains shimmer and glitter to really highlight and define your eyes. Use this eyeliner for a bold eye popping look by accentuating certain areas of the eye. It is water and smudge resistant,pigmented color long-lasting.
Hao to useStarting from the inside corner, fill in between lashes. To use as an eye shadow, draw a thick line then blend the line into the lid.To sharpen, simply use a regular pencil sharpener and sharpen as you would any eyeliner. The plastic may look tough to sharpen, but it is a very soft plastic that was designed and intended to be sharpened








Geen opmerkingen: