maandag 1 april 2013

Look of the Week 13 | Feminine Spring

Hey everyone!

It finally gets a bit more sunny every day here, which gives me a great opportunity to wear some cute clothing without worrying if it is winterproof. So, for this week I wear one of my favourite blazers and simple flats.

To start off, I didn't know what I could combine with this blouse. As told in THIS post, I couldn't find my way out back then. But I think I did now. I figured out that it you can just wear a simple black tanktop underneath, since it is half-transparent. I also like the way this simple white-black blouse is combined with the colourful blazer. It looks cute, feminine and fresh.

Furthermore I wear my bleached jeans. This jeans is quite thin, and with this weather I still were my leggings underneath sometimes. But hey, now one knows! I think this jeans combines really good with the other items, because this jeans is printed and the rest is self-coloured. This gives the outfit a playful look. And last but not least, the shoes. I didn't want to make it to outstanding, but also not boring.

So to make this look complete, I walked on this new flats I bought a couple of weeks ago. There are so handy! You can take them with you in your back when you're out, and not sure if you could walk on those stiletto's all night long. They don't need much space.

Hope you liked this look of the week, I'll be posting more so stay tuned! :)

Bweyo,

Li Hao

Blazer - Atmosphere
Blouse - Amisu
Jeans - Criminal Damage
Flats - Atmosphere


Geen opmerkingen: