donderdag 4 april 2013

What I like | ISO Straightner

Hey everyone!

And here another 'What I like'. I'm still trying to search for things so I can do this every two weeks, but this girl here seems to like a lot, but can't talk about it. But for today, I would like to introduce you to my lovely straightener!

First of all, I had other straighteners before, and I noticed that this one from ISO is easy to work with. Okay, the others were way less expensive, but I decided to take something with higher quality. I also had an ISO before, but it broke because it slipped out of my hands. No worry, these ISO's have lifeguarantee!

My first one was a pink one, and when that broke I really wanted a new one!! So I went to Amstelveen a year ago from now, and there was a stand for ISO. Not only they sell straighetners, but also curling-irons, while the straighteners can curl as well :) And, not to forget, they have plenty designs. And my eye, got caught by this gorgeous pink design with snakes and panthers. I love it so much! Why go for a simple black iron when you could have it in pink? At least, that's what I think everytime I see something black and pink. I'm not a real girly-girl, but I can't help but loving this colour.


Anyway, so I have this one for over a year now, and I'm still happy! What I like is that it only takes one minute to heat up, and there is also a heat button so you can set how hot you want to have it. It also is really easy to use, most of the time you can get your hair straight in one time.

But, as I said before, it can not only straighten your hair. What I like to do sometimes is to create loose Korean waves, and when my hair accepts it, I can make curls. Since my hair is damaged because of dying it so much, the curling-thing doesn't always work out, but that's also because I have long and heavy hair. Korean waves will do with my hair, but after a time this also gets more loose when I'm outside, even when I use hairspray.

Furthermore, it depends on your hair, but ISO can really do it! Sometimes it takes some time, but the result is awesome!

So here are my likes/dislikes

Likes:
-They are in many variations.
- You have lifeguarantee!
- You are able to set the heat as warm as you want, on MOST of the ISO's, not all.
- They are easy-going with hair, you don't have to pull your hair out for it.


dislikes:
- It is pretty expensive (to me). This one cost 150 euro's, and the cheapest one is 90 euro's.
- You have to be careful. When I dropped mine the ceramics were broken, while it actually shouldn't.

Well, that's it for this blog. Hope you liked it and stay tuned!

Bweyo,

Li Hao




Geen opmerkingen: