donderdag 18 april 2013

New In | Leopard Shoes

Hey everyone!

Another New In this week. Today, as I was walking by some stores, my eye got caught by these cute leopard shoes. I always wanted this kind of shoes. I like Vans, eventhough these are not Vans, but they look like it!

What caught my eye was the grey combined with the pink leopard. I think this is such a good combination. You can wear this with almost anything. It adds a cute, but also rocking vibe to your outfit. These are great for summer!

So, you can see these are great everyday shoes, at least when the sun shines bright! I'm really getting in the summer-mood, and all I can think of are dresses, hotpants, bikini's...just everything that has to do with summer! And also these shoes fit great in my summer-mood-items.

Since I just show you here what I bought and why, I try to keep it short, not as the first one :)
So I hope you liked it, and stay tuned!!

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Brand: Atmosphere

Geen opmerkingen: