donderdag 11 april 2013

New In | Cute 'Asianlike' blouse

Hey everyone!

I started a new topic! I thought it would be a good idea if I show you what kind of clothing and accesoires I buy (not that I ever buy accesoires but we'll never know). I want to upload posts about this topic everyweek, so everyweek you will see what things I got myself. :)
To start this new topic off, I want you to introduce you to my new, very favourtite blouse: TADA! It's really cute with the collar, the colour and the 'fringes'. It's supergirly!

When I walked into the store this really was the first thing that caught my eye. The cuteness just overwhelmed everything else. It also has white lace at the shoulders, which make me feel like this was definitely a must have.

When I see this, it reminds me of the asian fashion somehow. The color, texture and collar are things that remind me of the korean fashion, which I always see on ebay. This blouse is great for summer. It's loosefit, a bit see-through and, I can't say it enough times, supergirly.



The brand is Atmosphere, a brand which I buy often lately. I hope you enjoyed this new topic and stay tuned!

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: