zondag 31 maart 2013

Happy Easter!

Hey everyone!

Happy Easter! Suprisingly, this is the first Easter with snow for me since I can remember. Also called 'White Easter'. As a kid I always liked it when it was snowing around Christmas, which is so not the case for the last couple of years. And to imagine that we have a White Easter this year, is pretty hard.

But who cares? Sure, I would like to have a bit more sun after all those cold and dark days, but I can't control the weather, right? Anyway, how was your first day of Easter? How do you celebrate it?

You might remember my Easter post last year, where I told you about the 1 kilogram bunny of chocolate which I didn't bought. But this year, I did! I still have it, cause it is so much! I really like the chocolate, but for some reason I get fat... how come?

As usual, we had nice breakfast and dinner! It's something we always do on special occasions. This year, also my grandma came by to have dinner with us, so nice! That's what I like most about Easter, when you get all together.

What I also like lately, are all the occasion-tutorials. Last time I saw a nailtutorial for Easter, so cute! I love pastel colours and those egg-nails looked adorable. I even tried them myself because they said it was 'easy', but even then I failed. :( I also saw a cake based on Easter, but I didn't dare to start that with my clumsy-ness.


Tomorrow I will post my LOTW, hope you all enjoy your second day tomorrow!

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: