maandag 22 april 2013

Look of the Week 16 | Bow Jeans

Hey everyone!
I really love the sun, and lucky me it's shines a bit more everyday. And this week, it was absolutely a great week to show everybody my alltime favourite jeans.This jeans comes from Singapore, and I got it for almost one year from now.  I adore this jeans so much! I really like the bow ties, it's something you will never see here in the Netherlands.
Furthermore I decided to let the eye fall on the jeans, so the rest of the outfit is simple. It still is a bit windy sometimes, So I wear my leather jacket from Korea. It's really warm and I thought it was a great match with the jeans.  That also counts for my top and shoes. Since I didn't want to much colour I kept it with these basic colours. The shoes gives it an edgier look while the top is girly. In this way my look is balanced, but still an eyecatcher because of the jeans.

I hope you liked this weeks look, stay tuned!!

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Top - Smash.
Jacket - G.
Jeans -[ no brand]
Shoes - Allstars

1 opmerking:

Laura. zei

I love the jeans <3