donderdag 21 augustus 2014

Today's Look | Saihate Miku


This is the second cosplay I wear during my project. For my first cosplay, click here! Wanna know how much cosplays I'm wearing of Hatsune Miku? I won't tell! But you'll find out soon enough. :)
This cosplay is easy to do. The only things that I had to buy were a tie and a flower. That's it, I had everything else in my closet already.
The haircolour of Hatsune Miku with this outfit is not the same as my wig. But that's no problem. I couldn't find a good dark blue wig in time, but my friend and I found a way to change the colour with some editing programs. That's really amazing!

So far things are looking good, although I'm getting really busy since Abunai!2014 is in less than 2 weeks!! And I still need to finish my Tohka and Kirito(GGO) cosplay!

Stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: