maandag 18 augustus 2014

Today's Look | Hatsune Miku


Filming has officially begun! I've been working on this project for several weeks, and now it's getting real. Woohoo, I'm so excited! Today I started with the main outfit of Hatsune Miku. This is even the first cosplay that I have since I started cosplaying. It's almost two years ago that I cosplayed her at Abunai!2012. Ever since, this cosplay was hanging in my closet.
It kinda feels weird to wear this, but it reminds me of the times that cosplay was a new thing for me. I wore this cosplay at the beginning of a new chapter in my life (cosplay) and now I'm wearing it at the beginning of another new chapter, my very first project. :)
By the way, don't look at the frizzy hair or the background. This is the background I use for my project, since it's a 3D project. And the hair is already back in place, it was just a bit messy on the pic ;).

Now I only need a leek to make this complete, haha.

Hope you liked it and stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: