zondag 31 augustus 2014

Today's Look | Kirito from Gun Gale Online

Hey everyone!
Actually, this is the look that I wore yesterday, but I got home so late so I decided I would post it today. Saturday was my second and last day of Abunai!. My friend decided to go as Death Gun, so I said I would go as Kirito so we could be a match. But that was before I realised Kirito is still a guy in the game.

So it felt a bit awkward yesterday, to pretend to be a guy. But I must say that I had a lot of fun though. Still, I consider to go as Sinon next time. (^_^)
A random photo in the garden of NH Koningshof.
I also did two photoshoots. From the first person I don't know where I can find my photo's back, but if I'll find them, I'll put them on my cosplay facebook. The second photographer was a friend of mine, which also took shots of me and Death Gun together. They'll come online within a few days. :)

A preview from the second photoshoot ^^
Kirito is acting like an innocent girl, while it's actually an awesome killer.

Geen opmerkingen: