dinsdag 19 augustus 2014

New In | Wig Comb

Finally! My problems are solved!(At least I hope.)  For the past two years I've been cosplaying, and most of the times I'm wearing a wig. For the people who wear long wigs, this problem probably sounds familiar with you: detangling a long wig is so hard! But it gets tangled so easily... T.T Just a whole bunch of drama.
I figured out that a regular comb doesn't work that well, and after some research and tips I found this comb. It's a special comb to detangle a wig. I'm very curious if it will make it easier to detangle my wigs. I'll find out soon enough! What I also do these days, is to soak my wig into softener. That really helps!
It looks quite funny xD
And yeah, I couldn't help but to buy myself a pink comb. Whenever something is available in pink, I always choose the pink one, no matter what. I'll probably even buy the pink car if I had that choice. :P

Stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: