zondag 31 augustus 2014

Abunai! 2014 | My Purchases

For the last two days I went to Abunaicon, and of course I couldn't go home empty handed! I thought I would've bought more since I got there for two days, but that's not the case. Still, I got home with some awesome stuff so let my show you what I bought!

Friday I only bought one thing, because the deallerroom opened at 6pm and it got very crowded in the deallerroom by then. I was looking around and something caught my eye: this poster. I really like geisha's and cherryblossoms, so this was the perfect combination! This is a very beautiful poster that is now on my wall. I don't like my walls pale, I want them to be inspiring, and I want something to look at. Who likes to look at a pale wall after all?
The second day I bought more. First of all I bought this statue of Mikasa. I really like this statue and it wasn't that expensive. Now it's next to my Asuna statue. I hope I can buy more statues in the future (^_^).
I also bought some candy at the Tofucute.com stand. One is candy that tastes like watermelon, the other has a fruity flavour. I tried them both and they are delicious! There are ten gummies in each package. It might seem little, but one is just enough for me, since it has a strong flavour. ^.^
And last but not least I bought a Hatsune Miku pluche! I've been wanting one for the moment I cosplayed her.That is like two years! Of course I saw Miku pluches enough, but the most of them were holding a leek, and if they didn't, she had weird eyes or another outfit. But I want her with the original outfit, so when I saw this one I bought it immediately!
I hope I can make my videos as soon as possible, so stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: