zondag 24 maart 2013

Look of the Week 12 | Colourful yet Cold

Hey everyone!

As you know it is finally spring! But I should have known that the title 'spring' doesn't mean the weather is better out of nowhere. So I still have to wear my warm sweater and I cannot go outside without my scars or gloves.

Anyway, this week I didn't want to stay in the 'winterfeeling', so I pimped myself up with the most colourful, yet warm clothing to wear. And here is the result!

I wear my green Sweater. It has long sleeves which I like so much! I also like the green colour, it definitely is not boring. This time I combined it with my yellow pants which I told about in my last post, to even pump up the colours in this look. As you can read in my last post, this is a warmer pants, but I still kept it save this time to wear my legging underneath.  This is a great way to warm up your legs, since there doesn't exist such a thing as a winterjeans, while they have 'wintershirts', you know, those so-called hoodies and sweaters ;)

As I was trying my best to make pictures in this cold, a cute kitty came by. And as I am, I couldn't resist it and played with this kitty. I even tried to make pose-pictures, but this kitty didn't seem to amuse that so it ran away quickly.

And last but not least, I wear my new babypink shoes from Atmosphere, to give myself even more colour. Some people even said that I was like a rainbow between all those wintercoloured people. So yeah, I sure got some attention :)

That was it for this week! I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned.

Bweyo,

Li Hao

Sweater - Fishbone
Pants - H&M
Shoes - Atmosphere


Geen opmerkingen: