zondag 17 maart 2013

Look of the Week 11 | Sweet VS. Skulls

Hey everyone!!

Next week it officially is spring, but you won't say that when you're living in the Netherlands. Rainy days, snowy days, and sometimes the sun shows himself. But after all, it is still cold and that's sad, because I just bought some new things to put in my spring wardrobe I want to show you next week!!



Anyway, this weeks look is something better for the cold days lately. I hate it when there is so much wind like the last two weeks, it really annoys me. So I'm just not happy with the full photo, because the wind thought it was fun to put hair in my face. I tried several times to take a picture, but in the end I didn't win.

So this weeks look contains two themes: cuteness and toughness. I really like my t-shirt I got from Tsunacon, the riceballs look so cute! Furthermore I wear my jacket with removable capuchon. This jacket is really warm and comfortable. I like the skull on the back, with the detailed star on the eye. And the fake leather sleeves makes the jacket complete.

Furthermore I wear my soft blue pants I bought at New Yorker, where I used to work. I love this pants so much because of the fabric and the gold zippers at the end. Last but not least, I wear my black allstars, because I just couldn't find something else that would fit.

That was it for this LOTW, hope you enjoyed!

Bweyo,

Li Hao

Jacket - Fishbone
Shirt - Gildan
Pants - Amisu
Shoes - Allstar

Geen opmerkingen: