vrijdag 15 maart 2013

Shoplog | Oriental Toko

Hey everyone!

A couple of days ago I went to the biggest asian supermarket (at least that's what they say) from the Netherlands. And of course, I bought all the things that looked cute, adorable or delicious!



To start off I want to talk about this cute little bearbox, filled with jelly. To be honest I bought it just because the bear looked so cute! Oriental sells these lunchboxes in more animalforms such as a frog, panda or piggy, but I found this one the cutest. The jelly is little, but really sweet though. Not that I have enough with only one jelly... but I try not to eat them all at once.



I also bought this candy 'Tango' just because of the looks, pretty bad heh? Anyway, I don't actually understand what they mean with Fruity 2 in 1, but the sweets are fruitflavoured. The packages are tiny with the names of the flavoures, which is handy to take it with you when you're out.



This is one of the things my friend always grabs as soon as we get there. These are little biscuits filled with chocolate and I must admit that they are pretty addictive. Brand is Hello Panda, they also have these filled with strawberry but as a chocoholic I like the chocolate once more. On the biscuits itself there are little panda's printed which is really cute.



This is something I have never heard of it before. I did ever tried Mochi but the cake-thing is something new to me. So this is Mochi Cake, dough filled with some fruitpasta or beanpasta. Normally Mochi is made from sticky rice but this is really like cake. I must say this didn't taste bad, but I had to get used to the flaver. When I first ate Mochi I fell in love, like OMO. But this tastes a little different. It is great as a healthy snack but I can't eat much of it. 
 

Of course, what is an asian supermarket without noodles?!? I freakin' love noodles so also this time I wasn't able to leave the shop without these lovers. I can't tell what my favourite is, because I like all of them! Normally I buy like 20 packages because I really like to eat this asianfood. Sometimes I can't even stand the need for noodles in my stomach when I'm out of them. Perhaps I should go to rehab, but for now I can eat as much as I like!



And what do you need when you eat noodles? That's right, a noodle-bowl! Not sure if it really is called a noodle-bowl, however, I found this one in the shop for only 3,50 euro's. Since I was struggling with getting noodles in my bowl without spoiling hot water over my hands or make a dirty mess, my friend and I thought it was time to buy my own noodle-bowl. I really like the chinese characters, it just makes it so much more 'asianlike'.



This is also candy which my friend bought. It's called HI-CHEW and has also a really sweet taste. To me it has the texture of gum, but it definitely is not. For the people who know MOAM, this is exactly the same, but with better taste. This one has the flavour Lychee but there are more so to me it is something different to try with.



When I first saw these packages I was like: Huh, what is this? But it seems to be powder you have to put in your glass with water. Just like lemonade, but without the syrup I guess. I truely believe this will make you loose weight if you take this. At least, when you normally drink Coca Cola or Fanta the entire day. These also are in many flavours, and I haven't found my number 1 yet. The taste is sweet so you don't have to put a lot of powder in it, or else your teeth will fall out.



This is also something your teeth will fall out from. I have never seen it before, but my friend mentioned it when we walked by. This is energy-drink. Normally when I see energydrink in dutch supermarkets, they are like 250 to 500 ml, while these are only 100 and 150 ml. I tried the right one, and I must say that you really do get a lot of energy from it. But it also tastes like someone put your mouth full with sugar. Anyway, this stuff is great when you have a lack of sleep and you need to work or something.


But that was it for this times Shoplog. Hope you liked it and stay tuned!!

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: