vrijdag 22 maart 2013

Wardrobe | Spring

Hey everyone!

It is officially spring now! Eventhough I didn't see it yet, but data says spring must come now. Tic-tac tic-tac I guess spring comes a little late this year. Anyhow, that didn't hold me back to go shopping and reclassify my gardrobe! So, let me show you what kind of clothing I would wear this spring, these are my favourite spring clothing this moment. :)


BLAZERS

For the cold days, and there is going to be a lot of cold days the next few weeks, I like to wear blazers. Done with the hoodies, done with the vests. So i got these three cute blazers. First one comes from Korea, yaya :D. It's a soft grey color and it suits really well. It definetely is something cute and feminine. The pink one, I got from the market. I remember I didn't dressed well because of the cold so I bought this blazer. Also this one is cute, but when you leave the button open it gives it a more edgier touch. And the last one, which is my favourite of the moment, is this limegreen blazer. The fabric is very soft and it suits with almost everything. I like the bright colour and the way it fits.
Brands from left to right: --, --, Atmosphere

SHIRTS

To start off I really like colorful shirts, or basic with a touch of color. Here you can see a blouse, really really bright orange tanktop, two baggy shirts, a  cute jumpsuit and a slimfit t-shirt. These are great clothing-items to wear when wheather is finally spring-like. First I thought the jumpsuit was a dress, but apparently not. I never had a jumpsuit in my life before but I must say that this one is pretty nice. Furthermore I like shirts a little baggy, loose, and comfortable.
Brands from left to right: Amisu, BSR, Sustilo, Garcia, Atmosphere, Newbreed Girl 

                                        SWEATERS


Of course, spring doesn't only know sunny days. So for the colder days I can compare my shirt with one of my blazers, or just wear a sweater once in a while. The first one comes from China, and I'm suprised I actually fit this since I'm way longer than the average Chinese. Anyhow, I really like the golden buttons that gives it an extra touch, and furthermore it is just a simple sweater. :) The other one is a bit thinner, but still warmer than a regular t-shirt. I like the raspberry colour, as I said before I like colours! So for the colder days, I would wear something like this :)
Brands from left to right: Metis, Fishbone

JEANS

And last but not least: jeans. Or else I would be half-naked.... This is my top three of jeans. The first one has this cool bleach-effect that really stands out. I bought this a couple of years ago and I'm still really happy with it! The yellow pants also stands out as you can see. This is great to show your bright side while everyone else is wearing black or grey. And the looks like a boring black pants, but this also has the bleach texture as you can see. What I like about this pants is that the pockets are really deep, so you can put a lot in them! Furthermore it streches really well, just like the other bleached jeans. These two jeans are both pretty thin, so it is better to wear them at the warmer days, while I can wear the yellow jeans at the colder days.
Brands from left to right: Criminal Damage, H&M, Criminal Damage

I hope you liked my blog, and stay tuned!

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: