zondag 10 maart 2013

Look of the Week 10 | Happy Kuma!

Hello everyone!

When I started to think winter was finally over, weather let me know it was not. This weekend it didn't stop raining and today I even see some ice again! Spring, when will you arrive?

It's still cold and I couldn't help to wear my most comfortable and cute Kuma-hoodie. This is still one of my favourite clothing pieces eventhough I don't wear it a lot. It is just extremely comfy for days like this, when you don't have to be outside for work or school, but just can relax and work on your blog, like me!

Furthermore I wear my comfy jeans I once bought at New Yorker ( where I used to work) and some new sneakers I bought a week ago. Last week I went shopping for spring because I couldn't wait the warm lovely sun to arrive, but I guess we have to wait. Anyway, I like the baby pink, it is really cute and goes well with spring, like any other soft and pastel colors.

The most cute thing on this outfit is definitely the capuchon with Kuma. What's also nice about this hoodie is that is has a zipper in the middle of your stomach, where you can put a lot of things in actually. :D

So that's it for this LOTW, hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned!

Bweyo,

Li Hao

Kumahoodie - Dong Sin
Jeans - Fishbone
Sneakers - Atmospere

Geen opmerkingen: