donderdag 24 juli 2014

Moshi Moshi 2014 @ Amsterdam


Moshi Moshi is a convention full of Japanese art and culture, which was held last sunday, July 20th, at the Westergasfabriek in Amsterdam. This convention was held in one big room. They had organized the room well, so it was easy to find what you were looking for.

It wasn't as big as I suspected, but they had enough space to fit everything in place. They had a small space for dealers, a maid café, a space where you could buy food and sit down, a game space in the middle of the convention and they even had a podium for performances!

I really enjoyed it, but the only thing that bothered me a bit was the bad lightning. It wasn't dark, but it would have been nice if there was a bit more light though. To me it made it a bit gloomy, while it was such a fun convention with such a great atmosphere! It actually was a bit too hot inside as well. It was hot outside, but hotter inside. :P I didn't mind that though, I love the heat ^^.

I also made a short video about this convention, to give others an idea of this convention, and to have it as a memory myself  ^o^. Because it was a bit dark, and since I forgot to bring my second lens with me, the video is a bit dark as well. And something went wrong with the audio all of a sudden, so I couldn't fix it >.< . But I hope you don't mind and still like the video :)

My next convention will be Abunaicon, which will take place at August 29th till 31st in Veldhoven. I'll be going for two days, so for the people that are also going, I might see you there!

To see what my cosplay was during Moshi Moshi, click here.
To see what I bought at Moshi Moshi, click here.

Stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: