woensdag 9 juli 2014

The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku Cosplay | Part II

Click here for part I!

The last couple of days I was doing some research on how to make the leg parts, and I think I know what to do. But in the meantime I also made the gloves almost complete, worked on the cap and found some boots!

I didn't think that the gloves would cost so much time! While I was cutting the fingers off, I noticed that the thread was getting out of the glove and I had to sew the parts together. After that I could start with the glove itself, but then I was approximately 2 hours further in time. So the gloves were a lot of work, but I'm happy with the result. I've never ever sewed gloves so this was a whole new experience for me! Besides the gloves, I needed fishnet stockings. I use the fishnet stockings for both arms and legs. To do so, I cut off half of the fishnet stockings so I can use the upper part for the legs. The bottom parts are used for the gloves.



I also started with the police cap, by removing all the pieces that were stitched on. Now I'm looking for the details to put on, but I guess that's done within no time. ;)
And last but not least, I found some boots that will work for this outfit. I have a very low budget, so I can't get the perfect costume. But at least it looks like it, so that is good enough for me. :) 
Click here for the final part!
Stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: