zaterdag 12 juli 2014

Hatsune Miku Love is War Cosplay | Part I

Besides the Disappearance cosplay, I also make the Love is War cosplay! I'm not finished with the Disappearance cosplay yet, but in the meantime I make some progress at the second cosplay. Let's see what I already have!

The first thing that I bought was a blouse. I thought that it would be very easy to find a black blouse with short sleeves, but I couldn't be more wrong. Everywhere I looked, at every corner of the store I checked, there were some pretty clothes, but there was no short-sleeved blouse to be found. So I just bought a black blouse with long sleeves, so I can make them short later.
I also bought some turquoise-ish fabric to make the skirt etc. This was the closest colour I could find, the rest was all too blue or too green. The colour of the zipper that I bought is way too light, but also this was the closest I could get in this short period of time. So I'll need to find a way that it doesn't show that much. And I'm so scared for the gloves! I don't know how to make them yet...this is such a challenge for me! :)
And of course, this costume wouldn't be complete without her megaphone! So I bought one. I couldn't find one in black, so I'll paint this one black ^^ I sure got a lot of stuff to do.
I also made my own Cosplay page on Facebook, be sure to like it to stay updated!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: