zondag 6 juli 2014

The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku Cosplay | Part I

Since I have more free time left, I'm doing a little project at the moment. I'm not going to tell what this project is all about since it still takes a couple of weeks, but I already can show you the things I'm doing at the moment. Right now I'm making some cosplays, all of Hatsune Miku. The first one I'm doing is called the outfit of the song 'The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku'.

For this outfit I gathers some stuff already, I got the top and shorts, the gloves, a police cap and the wig.


I still need to buy some things, but I'll be working on these things first. The wig had a really light colour, so I consider it to be dyed in a darker colour. I'm not sure, since I've never dyed a wig before, but we'll see. :)
I also need to cut the gloves and personalize them, the same counts for the police cap. But I'll show you that in the next blog! The one thing I'm really struggling with, are the black/red pieces of fabric around her upper legs.Still, I'm very excited to do this!

Stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao
Click here for part II!

Geen opmerkingen: