zondag 20 juli 2014

Today's Look | Tamago Nigiri

Today was the Japanconvention "Moshi Moshi" at the Westergasfabriek in Amsterdam. The first thing that came to my mind thinking of Japan, was sushi. So in my crazy mind I decided to cosplay as sushi. My favourite one to be exactly.

Since I don't have a lot of time left in my holiday (while holiday's should be relaxing and stuff) I thought this was a good idea because it is simple to make. I only had to make a pillow case for my Tamago and find a white dress that will go for rice. <(^-^)>

So here it is, my Tamago Nigiri Cosplay! I can't stop laughing because I find it very funny-looking. And a lot of people stared at me, because you don't expect a person cosplaying for sushi soon. :P

And I know, my hair is in a very uncommon, odd colour, but I can't dye it any time soon because it's way too damaged. I actually need a haircut, but I don't wanna say goodbye to my lovely long hair. I just can't. (T.T)

I'll keep you guys up to date for my experience about Moshi Moshi, how I made my sushi pillow case and what's happening with my Hatsune Miku projects, so stay tuned!

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: