dinsdag 15 juli 2014

New In | Blue Circle Lenses by EOS

Today I received my very first circle lenses ever and I was really excited to try them out! I bought them from PinkyParadise. The name of the colour is Candy Blue by the brand EOS. I bought these lenses for my Hatsune Miku cosplay.

Hatsune Miku has blue eyes and I don't, so for the cosplay I really wanted to look the best as I can, so I went searching for blue contacts. I've heard positive things of PinkyParadise before, so I just checked that out first, and it was the only site I looked at. They have so many choices! They also have pictures from people who actually bought it and wear it. That gives me a real good idea how the contacts will look. I thought that these Candy Blue looked the most 'Anime-like', so I bought these one.

The first thing I thought when I looked at my self in the mirror with these contacts in, was that I looked like a doll! Cute, but also a bit creepy. It makes me look emotionless I think haha. They look a bit different than expected, a bit darker and less blue, but it still looks good! What I do notice is that my eyes feel dry very quick. I wear contact myself almost daily, so it feels very different than what I'm used too. These circle lenses have a higher phema content, which makes less oxygen get to your eye hence. That's why your eyes will feel dry and tired after a short period of time. I'm a bit tired myself so my eyes will feel very tired after just one hour or so. :P

Anyway, I'm very happy with the choice I made. PinkyParadise also gave me a free lens case, and it's so cute! It's an adorable case to put your lenses in. ^^


Stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: