woensdag 27 november 2013

Sexy Look Hello Kitty Amethyst Polyphenols Hydrating Double Lifting 3D Mask review


When I was at the Nishi convention, I found these cute Hello Kitty mask sheets, and couldn't do anything else but buy it. So I bought it. And today, I tried it. Before I try something I search over the internet for some information, but I couldn't find much. And since the back is all written in Chinese, I can't understand anything from it. I just figured out myself and it turned out good!

How the packaging looks, including funny instructions
There are more versions of this mask sheet, and I bought the purple one. This is called the Sexy Look Hello Kitty Amethyst Polyphenols Hydrating Double Lifting 3D Mask sheet, as described in the title. Pretty long isn't it? But I didn't buy it because of the name (like I even knew the name). I bought it because I have a weakness for cuteness, and Hello Kitty itself. I just couldn't leave it in the deallerroom. I was sold once I saw the packaging.
The mask, it looks spooky!
I don't do masks that often, but sometimes it's so relaxing! And today, I needed some relaxation, so I gave it a try. My skin felt dry and it needed some moist! I openend the package, picked out the mask and applied it on my face. Firstly, my face got really wet. It felt so...juicy I guess? After that, I noticed there are some extra things that go with the mask, which I've never seen before. It has ear-hooks!. Isn't that funny? That's what meant with the 'double lifting' and '3D'. Now my jawbones are getting moist too!
Everyone looks sexy with a mask sheet on right?
At the right photo you see how it's done with the ear-hooks.
After 30 minutes, I took it off. My face felt tight and tinkly. After throwing the mask away I gently pad off with a towel and applied a facial creme. I don't know if the photo's show it, but my skin isn't as red as before. It feels more moist and soft. For me this is something I would purchase again if I see it.

Before (L) and after (R)
What I like:
-I can feel and see the changes of my skin immediately
-It feels soft on my skin
-The packaging is supercute!
-The way of putting the mask on (with the ear-hooks)

What I dislike:
-The amount of the 'good stuff'. It's too much and it get's everywhere.

This was it for today, hope you liked it and stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao


Product information:
Name: Hello Kitty Amethyst Polyphenols Hydrating Double Lifting 3D Mask by Sexy Look
Description: The 3D mask with ear-hooks lift and tightens your skin. Your skin transforms it into fair and glowing skin. It increases your skin's ability to protect itself from the environment. The Collagen and hyaluronic acid moisturis the skin from within.
Ingredients: Red wine polyphenols, grape seed, Brazilian berry, Vitamin B3, Amethyst, ice fountain, collagen, hyaluronic acid
Hao to use: After cleansing, remove pearl paper and place the mask over your face. Press it lightly onto your face. Leave it about 20 minutes. When mask is removed, pat and leave for essence absorption.


Geen opmerkingen: