dinsdag 12 november 2013

Park Bom 'Go Away Superhero' Costume part 1

I'm back again! Wow, can't hardly remember when it was the last time I blogged. Yes, school comes first, but I still need my free time. Luckly I got the rest of the week off, so I have plenty of time left. Not only for myself, but also to make this costume for next saturday's convention Nishicon.

Just like last year, I'm going as Park Bom. I know, this Kpop idol is not very anime-like, but I still think it's a excuse to dress that way. I like to make costumes, and like last time (click here to see the 'making of' of the Asuna schooluniform) I wanna blog about it.

This first part is about getting stuff together. Tomorrow I will start sewing, but for now let's see what I already have in stock. More than a year ago I bought these awesome shoes by Jeremy Scott. I saw them in the videoclip and fell instantly in love. I have them, but I do not wear them that much. I'm afraid they get dirty soon. I really want to wear them, to give it a special memory, but on the other side I really need to be careful!

The shoes are of course one of the two biggest parts of this costume. With other shoes, the costume wouldn't be complete. How do you want to find some look a likes in the mall? I tell you, it's almost impossible (At least if you leave at a mainstream place like mine).
Next thing are the fishnet stockings. I also have these ones in stock for a little while. Now I'm starting to wonder why I even bought them. Let's not think about that, this time it comes in handy.

For the 'Ugly' dress of Park Bom I made last year, I ordered a long sleeved dress. But since that one didn't arrive on time, I bought another one and left this one behind. Wow, this also comes in handy now! I don't need to buy anything anymore, except earrings. I also got the fabric, as I told you about a couple of weeks ago. I'm praying it is enough to work with! First I'm going to sew the cape and thundershock onto the dress, then I'm going to make the earrings.

I'll update you tomorrow!
Bweyo,
Li Hao
Click here for part 2 !!




Geen opmerkingen: